News Sections
Audio
Space Heater Fire Destroys Oaktown Home
Updated March 24, 2017 6:55 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(OAKTOWN) - Fire officials say a bathroom space heater is to blame for a Wednesday fire that destroyed the home of Kevin and Leslie Oakley at 102 South State Street in Oaktown.

Oaktown Firefighters brought the fire under control within a half hour.

There were no injuries.

The house is considered to be a total loss.

Damage to the house and its contents is estimated at 50-thousand dollars.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback