News Sections
Hoosiers Can Donate To Public Education On Tax Forms
Updated January 25, 2016 9:35 AM | Filed under: Education
 Print    Archive    RSS

(INDIANAPOLIS) - State Rep. Tim Harman (R-Bremen) announced that Hoosiers can make a donation to Indiana's public schools when filing this year's taxes.

"Hoosiers can conveniently donate to any public K-12 school in Indiana by filling out the Schedule 5 credit/donation form and include it with their income tax form," Harman said. "This is a simple way for people to give back to their community and support the kids who will one day be tomorrow's."

Harman, who wrote the law establishing the donation option, says Hoosiers can find the donation area listed under "Public K-12 Education Fund" on their 2016 tax forms.

Rep. Tim Harman (R-Bremen) represents all of Marshall County and a large portion of Fulton County.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2019 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File