News Sections
Audio
Family Pit Bull Alerts Deaf Boy Of Fire
Updated July 17, 2014 6:51 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS
pitbull-fire.jpg

(INDIANAPOLIS) - A sleeping 13-year-old deaf boy was alerted to a fire in his home in Indianapolis Wednesday afternoon by his dog, a pit bull named "Ace."

The rest of the family was away from the home.

The Indianapolis Fire Department estimates damage to the house at $175,000 dollars. But the boy and "Ace" got out okay.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback