WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Stray Firework Starts House Fire

Last updated on Friday, July 5, 2013

(NOBLESVILLE) - A firework shot through a neighbor’s window started a house fire Thursday night.

Investigators say a neighbor was shooting fireworks into the air when one tipped and shot horizontally across the street, through the window, and set the couch on fire.

The homeowners were not home at the time.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page