News Sections
Stray Firework Starts House Fire
Updated July 5, 2013 6:30 AM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(NOBLESVILLE) - A firework shot through a neighbor's window started a house fire Thursday night.

Investigators say a neighbor was shooting fireworks into the air when one tipped and shot horizontally across the street, through the window, and set the couch on fire.

The homeowners were not home at the time.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File