Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, July 17, 2013
(Vancouver, British Columbia) - A coroner has now confirmed Glee actor Cory Monteith died from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
The 31-year-old actor was found dead Saturday, in a hotel room in Vancouver.
Monteith talked openly about his struggles with addiction. He checked himself into a rehab facility in April
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page