(INDIANAPOLIS) - The Indianapolis Fire Department say an 86-year-old woman and her two sons died in a fire that heavily damaged their home Sunday morning.
The victims were identified as Hazel Wood and two of her three sons, 59-year-old Michael Wood and 54-year-old Jeffrey Wood.
Investigators say all three were asleep when the fire started about 4:45 a.m.
Family members say the fire may have started by an unattended cigarette.
A third son, Mark Wood, survived and was treated at the scene.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org