(SANTA CLAUS) - An eclectic collection of park memorabilia is up for auction, as Holiday World raises funds for the Red Cross's relief efforts for victims of Monday's tornado in Oklahoma.
"We've put together an awesome package to appeal to fans of our park," says Holiday World president Matt Eckert. "The auction winner will receive eight Holiday World tickets, meals, use of a cabana, first ride of the day on our Mammoth water coaster, plus a set of park flags, one-of-a-kind coaster art, and more."
The online auction package includes:
- 8 one-day admission tickets for 2013
- First ride of the day on Mammoth (or other ride of your choice)
- Private Cabana in Splashin' Safari
- Lunch served in your Cabana
- Dinner at Plymouth Rock Café, with table service and tour
- Holiday World Hard Hat, used, signed by our Coaster Cats
- Customized Coaster Art (you choose the photo) on Raven track wood
- Holiday World Logo Flag (flown at the front gate)
- Splashin' Safari Logo Flag (flown at the front gate)
- 3 Voyage Flags (flown at the top of the lift hill)
- Holiday World 60th Anniversary throw
- Roller Coaster Patches (Raven, Legend and Voyage)
- 2 Mammoth beach towels
- Family photo on the ride of your choice (posted on our Facebook page, if you'd like)
- Holiday World laminated trunk organizer
- Holidog Christmas ornament
All proceeds from the auction, which will run through noon on Tuesday, May 28, will be donated to the American Red Cross for Oklahoma tornado relief efforts.
To place a bid, go to HolidayWorld.com/Oklahoma.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org