Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, April 25, 2013
(INDIANAPOLIS) - The IU Health People Mover caught fire Wednesday night. Fire crews responded to the incident shortly after 9 p.m.
The Indianapolis Fire Department says IU Health is pulling the people mover back into its maintenance garage Wednesday night following the fire.
Fire crews received reports there may have been sparks or a fire in the electrical area underneath the unit.
No injuries were reported although there were three people on board.
Eleven people were rescued from the People Mover in 2009 when it became stuck on the tracks in between hospitals. Most of those on board were children.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page