WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Indianapolis Man Injured In Apartment Fire

Last updated on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

(INDIANAPOLIS) - One man was seriously injured in an apartment fire just before 11 p.m. Monday, Indianapolis Fire Department officials said.

Firefighters were dispatched to the 3100 block Watergate Road in the Stratford apartment complex, near 34th Street and Moller Road.

The victims was rushed to Wishard Memorial Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

Investigators said the fire sparked in the kitchen of one of the units.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page