News Sections
Indianapolis Man Injured In Apartment Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 12:13 AM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(INDIANAPOLIS) - One man was seriously injured in an apartment fire just before 11 p.m. Monday, Indianapolis Fire Department officials said.

Firefighters were dispatched to the 3100 block Watergate Road in the Stratford apartment complex, near 34th Street and Moller Road.

The victims was rushed to Wishard Memorial Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

Investigators said the fire sparked in the kitchen of one of the units.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File