Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, February 5, 2013
(ARADIA) - A Hamilton County dog is credited with saving its owners’ lives.
FOX59 reports, flames broke out on 256th Street near Arcadia around midnight Sunday.
The homeowner said he and his wife had just fallen asleep after watching the Super Bowl when one of their two dogs started barking. They woke up, saw smoke and got out.
The man had been having trouble with a circuit breaker earlier in the evening.
Firefighters had to use seven tankers to transport water to the house from the nearest fire hydrant.
Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/02/04/dog-credited-with-saving-owners-lives-after-home-catches-fire/#ixzz2K1GyIoPq
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page