(ARADIA) - A Hamilton County dog is credited with saving its owners' lives.
FOX59 reports, flames broke out on 256th Street near Arcadia around midnight Sunday.
The homeowner said he and his wife had just fallen asleep after watching the Super Bowl when one of their two dogs started barking. They woke up, saw smoke and got out.
The man had been having trouble with a circuit breaker earlier in the evening.
Firefighters had to use seven tankers to transport water to the house from the nearest fire hydrant.
Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/02/04/dog-credited-with-saving-owners-lives-after-home-catches-fire/#ixzz2K1GyIoPq
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org