Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, November 9, 2012
(DALE) - The offical cause of death for an infant in a Spencer County hotel room is asphyxiation, but there are still many unanswered questions.
The 6-month-old died last month at Stones Motel in Dale after sleeping in the same bed with his parents.
The coroner says the child was found face down in the bed, but officials have not said if the death was an accident or some form of neglect. The coroner says there were no drugs in the infants body, but the baby was detoxed after birth.
The corner says the infant's mother, Sheena Ransom, had a 4-month-old child who died 12 years ago. Officials are now taking a second look at the case.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page