(INDIANAPOLIS) - A common fixture in Carmel will soon be making its way to Indianapolis.
In an effort to reduce traffic congestion and accidents, six roundabouts will be built around the city.
The six roundabouts include:
* German Church and 42nd Street
* German Church and 46th Street
* Spring Mill Road and 91st Street
* Edgewood Avenue and McFarland Road
* Edgewood Avenue and Gray Road
* Five Points Road and Thompson Road
One is going at the intersection of German Church and 42nd, another just down the street at 46th. According to resident Chris Dawalt, 46th and German Church is just as busy, and just as deadly.
The new roundabouts will be a first for many in Marion County.
More about the Indianapolis roundabout project is available online www.indy.gov/RebuildIndy
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com