Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, September 20, 2012
(INDIANAPOLIS) - Indianapolis Fire Department crews are on the scene of a fire at Camp Belzer in Lawrence.
Anne Kelly, of WRTV6 reports, the fire sparked at the K Hut, a multipurpose room on the campgrounds, officials said.
The fire sparked about 4:30 a.m. Thursday in the 6100 block of Boy Scout Road.
Officials said the K Hut multipurpose room was destroyed.
There were no injuries immediately reported.
The blaze marks the second fire at the campground in two years, officials said.
The cause of the fire remained under investigation.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page