Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
(MOORESVILLE) - A fire at a church in Mooresville wasn’t sparked by accident, officials said.
Investigators said the Monday fire at Springhill Christian Center on State Road 144 was arson.
The blaze damaged hallways and classrooms inside the building.
Police asked anyone with information about the fire to call the Mooresville Fire Department at 317-831-5354.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page