(SHELBYVILLE) - A large fire tore through the Shelby County Fairgrounds early Saturday morning.
It was unclear what sparked the blaze, which raged in the grandstands area.
Mike Schantz, the county's director of emergency management, said people in Shelbyville should stay inside Saturday morning until residual smoke from the blaze dissipates, especially west and northwest of the fairgrounds.
The fair is set for July 2-7.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org