Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, April 19, 2012
(SEYMOUR) - INDOT is advising motorists there will be temporary road and bridge closures beginning this week for Thunder Over Louisville.
The Clark Memorial Bridge (Second Street Bridge) will be closed to motorists and pedestrians during the following times:
• Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:30 a.m. to Midnight
• Friday, April 20, 2012 All Day
• Saturday, April 21, 2012 All Day
• Sunday, April 22, 2012 Midnight to 2:00 p.m.
Interstate 65 (I-65)
• Interstate 65 (I-65) southbound, from Interstate 265 (I-265) to the Kennedy Bridge will be closed on Saturday, April 21 from 8:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Southbound I-65 motorists will be rerouted onto westbound I-265 towards New Albany and I-64. All access ramps to southbound I-65 that are between I-265 and the Kennedy Bridge will close as well. These ramps will only open to southbound I-65 traffic once the fireworks show is over and the roadways are safe for vehicular traffic.
INDOT encourages motorists to slow down and pay special attention while traveling in work zones throughout Indiana. For the latest news and information about INDOT, please visit www.in.gov/indot and www.trafficwise.in.gov.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page