WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Boy Recovering Following Incident With Deadly Snake

Last updated on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

(MONGO) - A four year old boy was bitten by a dangerous snake in a northern indiana campground.

Logan Langhor reportedly was playing on a playground at the Trading Post Canoeing Post in Lagrange County when he was bitten. DNR officials confirmed the snake is a very poisonous water rattler.

The boy is recovering from the incident.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page