Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, August 23, 2011
(MONGO) - A four year old boy was bitten by a dangerous snake in a northern indiana campground.
Logan Langhor reportedly was playing on a playground at the Trading Post Canoeing Post in Lagrange County when he was bitten. DNR officials confirmed the snake is a very poisonous water rattler.
The boy is recovering from the incident.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page