News Sections
Audio
Boy Recovering Following Incident With Deadly Snake
Updated May 5, 2013 12:09 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MONGO) - A four year old boy was bitten by a dangerous snake in a northern indiana campground.

Logan Langhor reportedly was playing on a playground at the Trading Post Canoeing Post in Lagrange County when he was bitten. DNR officials confirmed the snake is a very poisonous water rattler.

The boy is recovering from the incident.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback