WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Teen Electrocuted By Camper Early Sunday

Last updated on Monday, July 25, 2011

(MUNCIE, IN) - A Muncie teenager has died after being electrocuted early Sunday.

18-year-old David Boyle III stayed with friends at a camper behind a home.

The house provided the camper with electricity.

However, it wasn't grounded properly and became "energized".

Authorities say Boyle was barefoot when he had one foot on a metal step outside and another one on the ground, which was wet, and that's when he was electrocuted.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page