News Sections
Audio
Teen Electrocuted By Camper Early Sunday
Updated May 5, 2013 12:09 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MUNCIE, IN) - A Muncie teenager has died after being electrocuted early Sunday.

18-year-old David Boyle III stayed with friends at a camper behind a home.

The house provided the camper with electricity.

However, it wasn't grounded properly and became "energized".

Authorities say Boyle was barefoot when he had one foot on a metal step outside and another one on the ground, which was wet, and that's when he was electrocuted.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback