News Sections
Audio
Fire Officials Say Discarded Cigarette Caused Carmel Apartment Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 12:09 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(CARMEL, IN) - Carmel fire officials say a discarded cigarette ignited a fire that damaged an apartment building early Monday morning.

The 2-alarm blaze prompted assistance from Westfield, with Fishers and Indianapolis protecting uncovered districts.

No injuries were reported, however ten units were affected and dozens of residents were displaced.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback