Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, December 10, 2010
(INDIANAPOLIS, IN) - Two teenagers made it out of their home safely after a bedroom in the home caught fire Thursday night.
Indianapolis fire officials say the boys, ages 17 and 19, were watching the colts game and turned a space heater on inside the bedroom to heat up the room.
The boys said the space heater was too close to the bed and caught the bedding on fire.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page