News Sections
Audio
Teens Escape Indianapolis House Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 12:08 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(INDIANAPOLIS, IN) - Two teenagers made it out of their home safely after a bedroom in the home caught fire Thursday night.

Indianapolis fire officials say the boys, ages 17 and 19, were watching the colts game and turned a space heater on inside the bedroom to heat up the room.

The boys said the space heater was too close to the bed and caught the bedding on fire.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback