Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, November 29, 2010
(MARION, IN)- A 9-year-old boy was killed, and his 7-year-old sister and father were hospitalized because of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home Saturday afternoon.
The man was remodeling the trailer.
Officials said they suspect a generator in the trailer may have been leaking.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page