WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

7-Year-Old Killed; Sister And Father Hospitalized

Last updated on Monday, November 29, 2010

(MARION, IN)- A 9-year-old boy was killed, and his 7-year-old sister and father were hospitalized because of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home Saturday afternoon.

The man was remodeling the trailer.

Officials said they suspect a generator in the trailer may have been leaking.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page