News Sections
Audio
7-Year-Old Killed; Sister And Father Hospitalized
Updated May 5, 2013 12:08 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MARION, IN)- A 9-year-old boy was killed, and his 7-year-old sister and father were hospitalized because of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home Saturday afternoon.

The man was remodeling the trailer.

Officials said they suspect a generator in the trailer may have been leaking.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback