WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Strange Odor Causes Sickness, School Closure

Last updated on Thursday, October 28, 2010

(KNIGHTSTOWN, IN) - Authorities are investigating a strange odor that sent four people the hospital and forced Knightstown Community High School to close early for the day.

Doctors in Greenfield determined a teacher and three students suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning, however the source of the gas has not been determined.

A team from the Indiana Department of Environmental Management is testing the air at the high school.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page