(KNIGHTSTOWN, IN) - Authorities are investigating a strange odor that sent four people the hospital and forced Knightstown Community High School to close early for the day.
Doctors in Greenfield determined a teacher and three students suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning, however the source of the gas has not been determined.
A team from the Indiana Department of Environmental Management is testing the air at the high school.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org