Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, October 21, 2010
(PLAINFIELD, IN) - A Plainfield babysitter is under arrest after a child in her care was severely burned.
Irene Martin faces three felonies, including neglect of a dependent causing serious bodily injury and battery of a child.
Martin called 911 after she claims a toddler fell into a bathtub full of "lukewarm water."
She called 911 over an hour after the boy fell into the tub after she noticed the boy's skin peeling off his back and buttocks area.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page