(PLAINFIELD, IN) - A Plainfield babysitter is under arrest after a child in her care was severely burned.
Irene Martin faces three felonies, including neglect of a dependent causing serious bodily injury and battery of a child.
Martin called 911 after she claims a toddler fell into a bathtub full of "lukewarm water."
She called 911 over an hour after the boy fell into the tub after she noticed the boy's skin peeling off his back and buttocks area.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org