Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, June 9, 2010
(MUNCIE, IN) - An Anderson man who was overcome by fumes in a Muncie well nearly two weeks ago has died.
19-year-old Justin Benson went into the dry well pit to help an off-duty plumber, Eric Dalton who was overcome by fumes.
Dalton also died.
Two firefighters attempted a rescue, but they were overcome as well.
They have both since been released from the hospital.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page