Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, May 27, 2010
(MUNCIE) - One person has died after being overcome by fumes inside a Muncie well.
A total of four people including two off-duty firefighters were pulled unconscious from the well.
Investigators believe a plumber poured muriatic acid into the well while doing some repair but he was overcome by the fumes.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page