News Sections
Audio
Man Dies In Muncie Well
Updated May 5, 2013 12:08 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MUNCIE) - One person has died after being overcome by fumes inside a Muncie well.

A total of four people including two off-duty firefighters were pulled unconscious from the well.

Investigators believe a plumber poured muriatic acid into the well while doing some repair but he was overcome by the fumes.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback