News Sections
Man Dies In Muncie Well
Updated May 5, 2013 12:08 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MUNCIE) - One person has died after being overcome by fumes inside a Muncie well.

A total of four people including two off-duty firefighters were pulled unconscious from the well.

Investigators believe a plumber poured muriatic acid into the well while doing some repair but he was overcome by the fumes.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback