WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Cigarette To Blame For Fatal Indy Fire

Last updated on Wednesday, January 6, 2010

(INDIANAPOLIS, IN) - A 54 year-old man lost his life Tuesday night on the east-side of Indianapolis when his family’s home caught fire.

Investigators suspect Norvell Denning was smoking in bed before the fatal fire.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page