News Sections
Audio
Cigarette To Blame For Fatal Indy Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 12:07 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(INDIANAPOLIS, IN) - A 54 year-old man lost his life Tuesday night on the east-side of Indianapolis when his family's home caught fire.

Investigators suspect Norvell Denning was smoking in bed before the fatal fire.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback