(BLUFFTON, IN) - Authorities are investigating a fire that gutted a historic downtown Bluffton building.
The blaze at the century-old building at Johnson and Market Streets was reported about 11:00AM Sunday.
Between 60 and 70 firefighters helped battle the blaze.
Bluffton Fire Chief Bob Plummer says the fire was likely started by an electrical heater in a corner apartment on the second floor.
None of the tenants were hurt. Several firefighters suffered minor injuries related to hypothermia and exhaustion.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org