Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, June 19, 2009
(NEW CASTLE) - Two New Castle residents face charges after a one-year-old girl ingested a powerful prescription pain-killer.
Authorities allege 27-year-old Brandy Cable's one-year-old daughter overdosed on the medication and was taken to an Indianapolis hospital.
The medication, oxycodone, had been prescribed to 31-year-old Jason Stephens.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page