WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Bug Fumer Puts Mobile Home In Flames

Last updated on Sunday, June 14, 2009

(ELKHART) - A mobile home fire in Elkhart Friday morning was ignited by a bug fogger.

According to the South Bend Tribune, fire investigators say the woman living there placed four foggers near the kitchen stove and in cabinets next to the stove.

Fumes from those reached the pilot light and ignited the vapor.

The woman ran from the home and called 911.

No one was injured in the fire, but the kitchen was heavily damaged.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page