News Sections
Bug Fumer Puts Mobile Home In Flames
Updated May 5, 2013 12:07 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(ELKHART) - A mobile home fire in Elkhart Friday morning was ignited by a bug fogger.

According to the South Bend Tribune, fire investigators say the woman living there placed four foggers near the kitchen stove and in cabinets next to the stove.

Fumes from those reached the pilot light and ignited the vapor.

The woman ran from the home and called 911.

No one was injured in the fire, but the kitchen was heavily damaged.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File