WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Two Dead In Marion Fire

Last updated on Sunday, January 25, 2009

(MARION) - Two people died in a house fire in Marion Saturday Morning.

Marion Fire Department investigators say the couple, Richard and Louann Keen, both 60-years-old, died from smoke inhalation after being transported to the hospital.

It's believed an ember from their fireplace dropped onto the carpet and caused the blaze.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page