News Sections
Audio
Two Dead In Marion Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 12:06 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MARION) - Two people died in a house fire in Marion Saturday Morning.

Marion Fire Department investigators say the couple, Richard and Louann Keen, both 60-years-old, died from smoke inhalation after being transported to the hospital.

It's believed an ember from their fireplace dropped onto the carpet and caused the blaze.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback