News Sections
Death Of Two Brothers Blamed On Faulty Exhaust Vent
Updated May 5, 2013 12:06 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(LIGONIER) - Authorities say two brothers died Monday because of a carbon monoxide leak in their home.

The Noble County sheriff's office says they were sent to an Amish family's home after the boys, ages 12 and 14, were found unconscious.

Authorities say the boys' parents left to run errands, and asked the boys to use a gasoline-powered pump in the basement in order to fill a water tank for horses near a barn.

A faulty exhaust vent is being blamed in the deaths.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File