Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, November 24, 2008
(TRAFALGAR) - A 44-year-old Trafalgar man was electrocuted while decorating a tree with Christmas lights.
Authorities say Bryan Davis was moving a ladder from one side of the tree to the other when it caught an electric charge from the power line overhead.
The electric shock killed Davis Friday.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page