News Sections
Man Killed In Christmas Decorating Accident
Updated May 5, 2013 12:06 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(TRAFALGAR) - A 44-year-old Trafalgar man was electrocuted while decorating a tree with Christmas lights.

Authorities say Bryan Davis was moving a ladder from one side of the tree to the other when it caught an electric charge from the power line overhead.

The electric shock killed Davis Friday.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback