News Sections
Audio
Man Killed In Christmas Decorating Accident
Updated May 5, 2013 12:06 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(TRAFALGAR) - A 44-year-old Trafalgar man was electrocuted while decorating a tree with Christmas lights.

Authorities say Bryan Davis was moving a ladder from one side of the tree to the other when it caught an electric charge from the power line overhead.

The electric shock killed Davis Friday.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback