WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Autopsy: College Freshmen Died Of Alcohol Poisoning

Last updated on Thursday, October 23, 2008

(CRAWFORDSVILLE) - An autopsy report has determined that a Wabash College freshman died of accidental alcohol poisoning.

18-year-old Johnny Smith was found unconscious at the Delta Tau Delta fraternity house earlier this month. The chapter has been suspended by the fraternity and by the college.

Smith was a incoming member of the fraternity.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page