News Sections
Audio
Autopsy: College Freshmen Died Of Alcohol Poisoning
Updated May 5, 2013 12:06 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(CRAWFORDSVILLE) - An autopsy report has determined that a Wabash College freshman died of accidental alcohol poisoning.

18-year-old Johnny Smith was found unconscious at the Delta Tau Delta fraternity house earlier this month. The chapter has been suspended by the fraternity and by the college.

Smith was a incoming member of the fraternity.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback