WBIW.com News - state

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Employees Released From Hospital Following CO2 Leak

Last updated on Wednesday, September 17, 2008

(GREENWOOD) - A Greenwood Kroger store has reopened and 15 employees who were treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning have been released from the hospital.

Kroger spokesman John Elliott says the employees complained of headaches after carbon monoxide was detected in the store Tuesday.

He says the store was being renovated, and the carbon monoxide apparently leaked from propane-powered equipment.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page