News Sections
Employees Released From Hospital Following CO2 Leak
Updated May 5, 2013 12:06 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(GREENWOOD) - A Greenwood Kroger store has reopened and 15 employees who were treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning have been released from the hospital.

Kroger spokesman John Elliott says the employees complained of headaches after carbon monoxide was detected in the store Tuesday.

He says the store was being renovated, and the carbon monoxide apparently leaked from propane-powered equipment.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File